Sunday, October 19, 2014

Putrefied Remains "Novus Ordo Seclorum" Cassette


Hellyeah!! Someone on Facebook put a youtube link that lead me to this album's promo track "The Dying Lullabye". I was shock! What the hell!? The track are so strong! So powerful, it seduced me to buy the cassette. Hellyeah!!



They mentioned their style of music are GLOOMY BLACK DEATH METAL. Yeah, i can agree with that! Within the vein of VARATHRON and ROTTING CHRIST, this band worship the Greece Black Metal sound that so popular during 1990's.

Overall, the track are fast, vicious and deadly! Its seem the "gloomy" part made by keyboard. Its so atmospheric! They should use ATMOSPHERIC GLOOMY BLACK DEATH METAL! Hellyeah!! I cannot describe this album technically but this releases are worth of your money! All track makes you headbanging like mad, none of the track that boring, its catchy, crunchy and deadly! I like the vocals, reminds me of Stone (RIP) of Silent Death at the era of "Before The Sunrise" album! So raspy! He needs to drink lots of water. Hahaha!

I hope the label, Narrowards Kult will released it on CD and Vinyl too! Hahaha! Contact the label/distro NOW or you will regret it!!

7 comments: